OWNER AND DATA CONTROLLER
Happy Home Happy Heart (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates http://www.HappyHomeHappyHeart.com (the “Site”).
Address: 12460 California St. #1636 Yucaipa, Ca 92399 United States
Contact email: Candice@HappyHomeHappyHeart.com
We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This Site collects some personal data from its users.
By submitting personal data to us, you agree to us using your personal data as follows.
INFORMATION COLLECTION, BUSINESS PURPOSE AND USE
While using our Site, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to name, email address, cookies, usage data, password.
We may use your personal information to:
- send you our newsletters from time to time
- manage contacts and send messages
- ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer
- provide you with information, products or services that you request from us which may be of interest to you
- carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us
- interact with external social networks and platforms (e.g. social media widgets and share bars)
- allow registration and authentication (e.g. affiliate portals and membership areas)
- allow access to third party services’ accounts
- monitor infrastructure
- manage hosting and backend infrastructure
- interact with live chat platforms
- carry out remarketing and behavioural targeting (including display ads)
- display content from external platform
- carry out commercial affiliation (e.g. display ads)
- interact with support and feedback platforms
- manage user database
We collect information that identifies, relates to, describes, references, is reasonably capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular consumer, household, or device. Personal information does not include:
- Publicly available information from government records.
- Deidentified or aggregated consumer information.
- Information excluded from the CCPA’s scope
In particular, we have collected the following categories of personal information from our users within the last twelve (12) months:
- Identifiers: Examples include a real name, alias, postal address, unique personal identifier, online identifier, Internet Protocol address, email address, account name, or other similar identifiers.
- Personal information categories listed in the California Customer Records statute (Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.80(e)): Examples include a name, signature, Social Security number, physical characteristics or description, address, telephone number, passport number, driver’s license or state identification card number, insurance policy number, education, employment, employment history, bank account number, credit card number, debit card number, or any other financial information, medical information, or health insurance information. Some personal information included in this category may overlap with other categories.
- Commercial information: Examples include records of personal property, products or services purchased, obtained, or considered, or other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies.
- Internet or other similar network activity: Examples include browsing history, search history, information on a consumer’s interaction with a website, application, or advertisement.
- Geolocation data: Examples include physical location or movements.
We obtain the categories of personal information listed above from the following categories of sources:
- Directly from you. For example, from forms you submit or transactions related to products and services you purchase.
- Indirectly from you. For example, from your browser while visiting our Site.
- From third parties. For example, from our business partners or service providers.
We do not intentionally collect or use the personal information of minors under sixteen (16) years of age or sell it with or without affirmative authorization.
Like many site operators, we collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Site.
This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
In addition, we may use third party services such as Google Analytics that collect, monitor and analyze this data.
From time to time, we may use anonymous data, which does not identify you alone, or when combined with data from other parties. This type of anonymous data may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses. Examples of this anonymous data may include analytics or information collected from cookies.
Publicly Visible Information
If you create a user profile on the Website or leave a comment, certain information may be publicly visible.
Cookies are text files with a small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier.
Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer’s or tablet device’s or mobile device’s part of the hard drive specifically designated for cookies.
Like many sites, we use “cookies” to recognize, collect, and/or track information about, and relevant to, your usage of the Site.
These cookies are known as “first-party cookies”. We may also recognize, collect, and/or track information through cookies set by third parties. These cookies are known as “third-party cookies”. Third-party cookies are used to perform tasks related to advertising, and analytics, and to enable interactive features such as sharing or commenting. Some third parties collect statistics in an anonymized and aggregated form and may not require the consent of the user.
The information that our first-party cookies or third-party cookies recognize, collect, and/or track may include information about your devices, browsing actions, and patterns, such as among others, the type of computer you use, your internet service provider, your browser type, your location, your IP address, the date and time of your visit, the pages viewed, your traffic pattern through the Site.
WHAT COOKIES WE USE
We use the following categories of cookies on the Site:
Strictly necessary cookies
These cookies collect information about your use of the Site, such as for instance, browsing actions, and patterns, the date and time of your visit, the pages viewed, your traffic pattern through the Site.
Through the collection of this information, we are able to monitor and analyze web traffic to the Site. User behaviours may be recognized, collected, and/or tracked.
We use Google Analytics to monitor and analyze web traffic to the Site. Google utilizes the data recognized, collected, and/or tracked on the Site to prepare reports on traffic activities.
This integration of Google Analytics anonymizes your IP address.
Google may use the information recognized, collected, and/or tracked to personalize the ads of its advertising network and may share the information recognized, collected, and/or tracked with other services.
These cookies allow the Site to save information and details such as your username to optimize your experience on the Site and provide personal features.
Social media cookies and pixels
These cookies allow you to share your activity on the Site on social media such as Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter, or other external platforms directly from the Site.
Cookies may still be recognized, collected, and/or tracked on the pages where buttons, widgets, or other applications are installed, even when you do not actively use it.
The interaction and information recognized, collected, and/or tracked through the Site are always subject to your privacy settings for each social network and external platform.
Targeting or advertising cookies
These cookies record your browsing actions and patterns on the Site, such as among others, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. The information recognized, collected, and/or tracked by these cookies is used to make our Site and the advertising displayed by way of links or banners on the Site more relevant to your interests. For the same purpose, this information may also be shared with third parties, such as Mediavine.
HOW TO CONTROL COOKIES
Strictly necessary cookies may not be rejected since they are essential to enable you to browse the Site and use its features.
Should you reject cookies, you will still be able to use the Site although certain features and functionalities may not be available to you and/or certain areas may be restricted.
Through browser preferences, it is also possible to delete cookies installed in the past, including the cookies that may have saved the initial consent for the installation of cookies by this Site.
You can find information about how to manage cookies in the most commonly used browsers (e.g. Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari, and Microsoft Internet Explorer) on the website of the browser of choice.
LAWFUL BASIS OF PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA
We may process personal data relating to users if one of the following applies:
- users have given their consent for one or more specific purposes;
- provision of data is necessary for the performance of an agreement with the user and/or for any pre-contractual obligations thereof;
- processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject;
- processing is related to a task that is carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in us;
- processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by us or by a third party.
We process and store your personal data for as long as required by the purpose they have been collected for. Therefore:
- personal data collected for purposes related to the performance of a contract between us and the user will be retained until such contract has been fully performed;
- personal data collected for the purposes of our legitimate interests will be retained as long as needed to fulfill such purposes;
- we may be allowed to retain personal data for a longer period whenever the user has given consent to such processing, as long as such consent is not withdrawn;
- we may be obliged to retain personal data for a longer period whenever required to do so for the performance of a legal obligation or upon order of an authority.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personal information unless we provide users with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users (such as, for example, Mailerlite, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release information when its release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
In the preceding twelve (12) months, we have disclosed the following categories of personal information for a business purpose:
- California Customer Records personal information categories
- Commercial information.
- Internet or other similar network activity.
- Geolocation data.
We disclose your personal information for a business purpose to the following categories of third parties:
- Professional service providers.
- Third parties whose services you purchase through our Site.
- Social Media Networks.
We may share your information with third parties when you explicitly authorize us to share your information.
Additionally, the Website may use third-party service providers service various aspects of the Website. Each third-party service provider’s use of your personal information is dictated by their respective privacy policies. The Website currently uses the following third-party service providers:
- Google Analytics – this service tracks Website usage and provides information such as referring websites and user actions on the Website.
At this time, your personal information is not shared with any other third-party applications. This list may be amended from time to time in the Website’s sole discretion.
Except when required by law, we will not sell, distribute, or reveal your email addresses or other personal information without your consent; however, we may disclose or transfer personal information collected through the Website to third parties who acquire all or a portion of our business, which may be the result of a merger, consolidation, or purchase of all or a portion of our assets, or in connection with any bankruptcy or reorganization proceeding brought by or against us.
Mediavine Programmatic Advertising
The Website uses Mediavine to manage all third-party advertising on the Website. Mediavine serves content and advertisements when you visit the Website, which may use first and third-party cookies. A cookie is a small text file which is sent to your computer or mobile device (referred to in this policy as a “device”) by the web server so that a website can remember some information about your browsing activity on the Website. The cookie may collect information relating to your use of the Website, information about your device such as the device’s IP address and browser type, demographic data and, if you arrived at the Website via a link from a third-party site, the URL of the linking page.
First party cookies are created by the website that you are visiting. A third-party cookie is frequently used in behavioral advertising and analytics and is created by a domain other than the website you are visiting. Third-party cookies, tags, pixels, beacons and other similar technologies (collectively, “Tags”) may be placed on the Website to monitor interaction with advertising content and to target and optimize advertising. Each internet browser has functionality so that you can block both first and third-party cookies and clear your browser’s cache. The “help” feature of the menu bar on most browsers will tell you how to stop accepting new cookies, how to receive notification of new cookies, how to disable existing cookies and how to clear your browser’s cache. For more information about cookies and how to disable them, you can consult the information at www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies/.
Without cookies you may not be able to take full advantage of the Website content and features. Please note that rejecting cookies does not mean that you will no longer see ads when you visit our Site.
The Website may collect IP addresses and location information to serve personalized ads and pass it to Mediavine. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices to opt-in or opt-out of this data collection, please visit http://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp. You may also visit http://optout.aboutads.info/#/ and http://optout.networkadvertising.org/# to learn more information about interest-based advertising. You may download the AppChoices app at http://www.aboutads.info/appchoices to opt out in connection with mobile apps, or use the platform controls on your mobile device to opt out.
Mediavine partners with the following data processors:
Users have the right to do the following:
- Withdraw their consent at any time. Users have the right to withdraw consent where they have previously given their consent to the processing of their personal data.
- Object to processing of their data. Users have the right to object to the processing of their data if the processing is carried out on a legal basis other than consent.
- Access their data. Users have the right to learn if data is being processed by us, obtain disclosure regarding certain aspects of the processing and obtain a copy of the data undergoing processing.
- Verify and seek rectification. Users have the right to verify the accuracy of their data and ask for it to be updated or corrected.
- Restrict the processing of their data. Users have the right, under certain circumstances, to restrict the processing of their data. In this case, we will not process their data for any purpose other than storing it.
- Have their personal data deleted or otherwise removed. Users have the right, under certain circumstances, to obtain the erasure of their data from us.
- Receive their data and have it transferred to another controller. Users have the right to receive their data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and, if technically feasible, to have it transmitted to another controller without any undue delay.
- Lodge a complaint. Users have the right to bring a claim before their competent data protection supervisory authority.
You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by contacting us at Candice@HappyHomeHappyHeart.com or via our contact form.
These requests can be exercised free of charge and will be addressed by us as soon as possible and always within thirty (30) days.
YOUR RIGHTS UNDER THE CCPA
Users who reside in California have the right to request any of the following:
- disclosure of the categories and specific pieces of personal information we have collected.
- deletion of personal information we have collected from you.
- disclosure of the categories of personal information we have collected, the categories of sources from which we collected it, the business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling it, the categories of third parties with whom we share it, and the specific pieces of personal information we have collected.
- disclosure of the categories of personal information we collected or sold and the categories of third parties to whom it was sold.
You have the right not to receive discriminatory treatment for the exercise of these privacy rights.
Requests can be submitted by you or someone legally authorized to act on your behalf by email to Candice@HappyHomeHappyHeart.com or via our contact form.
These requests can be exercised free of charge and will be addressed by us as soon as possible and always within forty-five (45) days.
YOUR RIGHT TO OPT OUT OF THE SALE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Under the CCPA, “sell,” “selling,” “sale,” or “sold,” means selling, renting, releasing, disclosing, disseminating, making available, transferring, or otherwise communicating orally, in writing, or by electronic or other means, a consumer’s personal information by the business to another business or a third party for monetary or other valuable consideration.
As per the CCPA definition, selling personal information includes disclosing information to a third party by using analytics tools, running ads or having social media pixels and plugins installed.
Users who reside in California have the right to opt out of the sale of personal information.
Requests to exercise your right to opt out can be submitted by you or someone legally authorized to act on your behalf by email to Candice@HappyHomeHappyHeart.com and by clicking the Do Not Sell My Personal Information link on the left side of the screen.
NON DISCRIMINATION AND NOTICE OF FINANCIAL INCENTIVES
We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your CCPA rights. Unless permitted by the CCPA, we will not:
- Deny you goods or services.
- Charge you different prices or rates for goods or services, including through granting discounts or other benefits, or imposing penalties.
- Provide you a different level or quality of goods or services.
- Suggest that you may receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different level or quality of goods or services.
However, we may offer you certain financial incentives permitted by the CCPA that can result in different prices, rates, or quality levels.
Any financial incentive we offer will reasonably relate to the value of your personal information and will describe the material terms of the financial incentive program. Participation in any financial incentive program we offer requires your prior consent to opt in, which you may revoke at any time.
We do not use financial incentive practices that are unjust, unreasonable, coercive, or usurious in nature.
We and our advertising partners collect personal information (such as the cookies stored on your browser, the advertising identifier on your mobile device, or the IP address of your device) when you visit our site. We, and our partners, use this information to tailor and deliver ads to you on our site, or to help tailor ads to you when you visit others’ sites. To tailor ads that may be more relevant to you, we and/or our partners may share the information we collect with third parties.
If you would like more information about how to opt out of interest-based advertising in desktop and mobile browsers on a particular device, please visit http://optout.aboutads.info/#/ and http://optout.networkadvertising.org/#. You may download the AppChoices app at http://www.aboutads.info/appchoices to opt out in connection with mobile apps, or use the platform controls on your mobile device to opt out.
Sponsored Content Tracking Pixels
This Website may engage in sponsored campaigns with various influencer networks, brands, and agencies. All sponsored content is duly disclosed in accordance with the FTC’s requirements. From time to time, these sponsored campaigns utilize tracking pixels (aka web beacons), which may contain cookies to collect data regarding usage and audience. This information is collected by the sponsoring company to track the results of the campaign. No personally identifiable information collected by the Website is used in conjunction with these tracking pixels.
Affiliate Program Participation
The Website may engage in affiliate marketing, which is done by embedding tracking links into the Website. If you click on a link for an affiliate partnership, a cookie will be placed on your browser to track any sales for purposes of commissions.
HappyHomeHappyHeart.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and links to Amazon.com. As part of this Amazon Associates program, the Website will post customized links, provided by Amazon, to track the referrals to their website. This program utilizes cookies to track visits for the purposes of assigning commission on these sales.
On the Website, you may subscribe to our newsletter, which may be used for advertising purposes. All newsletters sent may contain tracking pixels. The pixel is embedded in emails and allows an analysis of the success of online marketing campaigns. Because of these tracking pixels, we may see if and when you open an email and which links within the email you click. Also, this allows the Website to adapt the content of future newsletters to the interests of the user. This behavior will not be passed on to third parties.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Rights Related To Your Personal Information
Opt-out – You may opt-out of future email communications by following the unsubscribe links in our emails. You may also notify us at Candice@HappyHomeHappyHeart.com to be removed from our mailing list.
Access – You may access the personal information we have about you by submitting a request to Candice@HappyHomeHappyHeart.com.
Amend – You may contact us at Candice@HappyHomeHappyHeart.com to amend or update your personal information.
Forget – In certain situations, you may request that we erase or forget your personal data. To do so, please submit a request to Candice@HappyHomeHappyHeart.com.
Please note that we may need to retain certain information for record keeping purposes or to complete transactions, or when required by law.
Sensitive Personal Information
The security of your personal information is important to us.
Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our Site as safe as possible.
We use regular Malware scanning.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order, enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
Unfortunately, no method of transmission over the internet is completely secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
CALIFORNIA ONLINE PRIVACY PROTECTION ACT
We agree to users visiting our Site anonymously.
Do not track signals
Pursuant to the California Online Privacy Protection Act (CalOPPA), we hereby disclose that we do not currently honor “do not track” signals issued by browsers or other third-party sources.
COPPA (CHILDREN ONLINE PRIVACY PROTECTION ACT)
For the collection of personal information from children under the age of thirteen (13) years old, we comply with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA).
The Site is intended for individuals who are eighteen (18) years of age or older.
By visiting and using the Site, you represent and warrant that you are of legal age and meet all of the foregoing eligibility requirements.
The Site is not intended for children under thirteen (13) years of age.
We do not specifically market to children under thirteen (13) years of age. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under thirteen (13) years of age.
If you are under thirteen (13) years of age, please do not use the Site or provide any information on the Site, including your name, screen name, username, address, telephone number, email address, and payment details.
If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under thirteen (13) years of age without verification of consent from a parent or guardian, the personal information collected or received shall be deleted with no delay.
If you believe we might have any information concerning a child under thirteen (13) years of age, please contact us at Candice@HappyHomeHappyHeart.com or via our contact form and we will delete such information with no delay.
Updated: January 2020